Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Newsgroup Ninja resells Usenet access from a third-party provider and do not operate or host any Usenet servers. If you still wish to submit a request, please know that we take Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notices very seriously and are compliant to the guidelines dictated by the act. Matters of copyright are treated with the highest of importance and are forwarded appropriately. The DMCA is designed to allow only the copyright holder or agent to submit DMCA Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe any material on our site or services infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the DMCA by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
- A clear identification and a defined stated relationship of and to the person or the entity that submits the DMCA Notice.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the URL) or Usenet servers (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
- A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." and are requesting the removal of the material.
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s) of a right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner(s) or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s). Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements of the DMCA and/or identified above.
Designated Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a DMCA Notice that follows the above guidelines is received by Newsgroup Ninja, we will act accordingly to remove all infringing works as quickly as possible by contacting our upstream provider. Newsgroup Ninja will then respond to the DMCA Notice via email once our investigation and action on the matter has been resolved.